Tableau Desktop Professional is data analysis and visualization software. Through a drag-and-drop interface, it allows users to connect to most databases and spreadsheets and create and share interactive visualizations and dashboards. No programming is necessary.
This donation provides a two-year license for one user. This user may use the software on up to two devices during this time. The product will cease to function entirely after two years unless the subscription is renewed. See the Subscription Details tab for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Tableau Desktop Professional to
- Reduce time creating reports
- Provide transparency to donors and funding organizations through interactive visuals that illustrate program progress and impact
- Analyze donor trends to be more effective with marketing campaigns and fundraising
- Perform rapid and detailed analytics by linking data from multiple sources
Knowledge of data structure is recommended, but not required. If you are comfortable creating spreadsheets, you should be able to learn to use Tableau.
- Connection to multiple data sources: Tableau can access data from sources such as Excel files and Salesforce, Access, and SQL databases.
- Choice of visualization types: Depending on your selected data, you can display it on a map or as a bar chart, pie chart, heat map, area chart, and many more types.
- Dashboards: You can create dashboards that display several different visualizations at once.
- Stories: You can create a sheet that contains a sequence of worksheets and dashboards that work together to convey information. Users click story points in a navigator to proceed through the sequence.
- Filtering: You can set up filters on your visualizations so that you can choose to view parts of the data at a time. For example, you might want to view the data for a particular region and income level.
- Sharing: You can share Tableau workbooks with other Tableau Desktop users, as static images or PDF files, through the free Tableau Reader, or online with Tableau Public.
Tableau provides support through an online knowledge base, online training, and full access to support staff.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
|System Requirements||See Tableau Desktop Professional system requirements.|
|Continuing Service After Two Years||You may renew your subscription by requesting another product through TechSoup every two years before the subscription expires. Tableau will notify you 30 days before expiration, both by email and within the product.|
|Existing Subscribers Eligible||This offer is available to current Tableau subscribers.|
|Previewing Tableau Desktop Professional||If you've participated in the free trial for Tableau or previously downloaded a free trial of Tableau Desktop, you can request this product to activate your trial version.|
I understand that the administrative fee for this downloaded product is not refundable and that the product cannot be exchanged. TechSoup must consider the product installed and in use as soon as the request is approved and the administrative fee is received.
I agree to the terms outlined in the Tableau End User License Agreement.